Sunday, June 22, 2008

boys and communication

I wish boys would say something’s wrong when things get rough instead of cutting off all communication. It would save a lot of confusion, and who knows, girls might actually be able to help! Keeping in touch might also save the relationship. It certainly would make me feel like less of an idiot when I finally did find out what was going on. I’d probably be a different person in a totally different place right now if a certain someone had answered my phone calls instead of ignoring them. Who knows. Now, if a certain person will talk to me instead of ignoring my calls, I might be in a different (I think better) place soon. I think I could help, and I know it would make me feel better to hear his voice. As it stands, I feel stupid and confused. I’m terrified I’ll scare him off, but I have to take care of myself. And right now, he’s got my heart headed for the wringer, and I’ve gotta get it back before it’s torn apart.

No comments: