Classes are finished. Finally. I'm one final, one grad school application, one paper, and one brief meeting away from winter break. Two weeks (plus more I hope) of freedom from 67-page theses and demanding professors. Granted, I do have to read and do some work over the break, but that doesn't seem nearly so awful compared to what I've done in the last 1.5 weeks. I just hope my GPA reflects the ridiculous amount of work and stress I've been through.
I think I've done well this semester. It's hard to believe it's my last fall semester as an undergraduate. I just hope I'll have some fall semesters as a graduate student. I won't know for a few months, though. I'm planning on finishing up the last 6 applications over break. The applications themselves aren't so bad. It's the application fees and ETS's score-reporting fees that are killing me. Oh well, college students are supposed to be poor, right?
I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster this semester, both academically and emotionally. There were several times I didn't think I'd make it. Yet here I am.
We've already had several days of snow here, though nothing too deep. I'm kinda sad I'll be going away from the snow on Thursday, but I'd much rather see Max & Sugar! Plus, there are times when Indiana is a bit too far north for my liking. At least in Kentucky no one makes fun of the way I talk! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment