Friday, January 16, 2009
back at school
I do believe I set a new personal record last night. I had a social life within 36 hours of being back on campus! Thanks Jamie! :) We had some yummy Mexican food and a delightful catch-up conversation about life since Costa Rica. It's amazing how you can go to the same school and live 2 houses apart but not know what's up with life. And at the same time you can keep up with friends who are hundreds of miles away with just the click of a button. Dad fears that email and instant messaging will overshadow letter-writing. I hope not, but if it does happen, do you think people will still remember how to write? I mean, we're all typing all the time, especially at college or work. Assignments are submitted online so as to save paper, and even tests are being completed via computer! Perhaps Tablet PCs will allow us to maintain our handwriting quirks even if paper become obsolete...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment