Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spring Semester

Today was the first day of spring classes.  So far so good, even though I've only been to one so far. ;)  I'll go to my other class for the first time tomorrow.  Both classes should be challenging but not impossible, and both should be more hands-on than many of my recent classes have been. As in, I'll have exercises and exams instead of leading discussion and writing papers.  I'm ready for a little change-of-pace now, though I may change my mind later in the semester!

I've also started going to Zumba! at the student rec center. I'm planning to add a couple more KU Fit classes (yoga, step and/or BodyPump), but I've made it through 2 Zumba classes so far.  I'm worn out after, but for the most part I'm enjoying myself.  It reminds me a lot of the hip-hop aerobics class I took in high school, but with more Bollywood and Latin influence.

No comments: