![]() |
| A cute creek along US-40 |
![]() |
| We crossed the Continental Divide at least twice. |
![]() |
| Rainy view in Colorado |
![]() |
| A distinctive peak on US-40 |
![]() |
| They just keep going... |
![]() |
| View from US-40 somewhere between Steamboat Springs & Dillon |
![]() |
| The next Grand Canyon?? |
![]() |
| It may be a gray day, but the view is still beautiful. |
![]() |
| Somewhere on I-70 between Dillon and Glenwood Springs |
![]() |
| Mountains, mountains, and more mountains |
![]() |
| I didn't even mean to take this in B&W, but it turned out pretty great! |
![]() |
| The mountain nearest my hotel in Glenwood Springs. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Some of the mountains are green! |
![]() |
| I couldn't believe I caught the clouds in such a great shot! |
![]() |
| I love the view from the plane. |
![]() |
| Gorgeous |
![]() |
| Red earth |
![]() |
| Beautiful mountains between Aspen & Denver |
![]() | |||||
| Check out the snow! |






















No comments:
Post a Comment